Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Fudge Babies

One of my friend's used to have a cookie exchange every year and one year, my friend Ginger brought these awesome little chocolate balls of goodness!  They are simple, healthy and delicious!  Oh, and it's a sneaky way to get your kids to eat nuts and dates!!

Enjoy!
Kirsten


FUDGE BABIES

1 cup raw walnuts
1 1/2 cups pitted dates
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder

1)  Chop/blend all ingredients in a blender or food processor.

2)  Roll into little balls.

Makes 24-30

2 comments:

Marti said...

Looks yummy? Are the little guys liking them?

Kirsten said...

Drew and Will have not tried them yet. I don't think Drew will like them because, believe it or not, he doesn't like chocolate!! Whose kid is he? ; ) I think Will is going to like them though. I have been making a similar recipe and Will does eat those, so here's hoping!