Friday, June 6, 2014

Pineapple Stuffing

Another delicious recipe from my friend Carolyn!  This pineapple stuffing could almost be served as a dessert - it's so yummy!  I added some coconut on top to give it even more tropical flavors!  If you like pineapple, you're going to love this one!

Enjoy!
Kirsten

PINEAPPLE STUFFING

1 cup butter, softened
2 cups sugar
8 eggs
40 oz. can crushed pineapple, drained
10 slices Udi's white bread, torn into pieces

1)  Cream the butter and sugar.

2)  Beat in eggs 2 at a time.

3)  Mix in (with a spoon) the pineapple and bread.

4)  Bake in 13x9 dish at 350F for about 1 hour.

NOTES:

~As I mentioned above, adding some coconut on top before serving not only "dresses it up", but it also adds another layer of tropical flavor to this dish!

~I used Udi's, but any other gluten-free bread would be just fine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been making this every year for the past 4 years. Huge fan. Thank you!