Friday, June 6, 2014

King Arthur Pancake Mix

My take on KING ARTHUR PANCAKE MIX:

Since going gluten-free about 2 1/2 years ago, I tried many different pancake mixes, but I had never tried King Arthur's.  Once I found Pamela's, I stopped trying other mixes.  It's delicious, but it's made with almond flour, which I found out I cannot have anymore.  I had actually bought a box of King Arthur mix, but hadn't tried it yet, so I got it out yesterday and gave it a try.  UNBELIEVABLE!!!  It is SO incredible!!  You would NEVER in a million years think these pancakes are gluten free!  They are thick, fluffy and super delicious!!  I topped mine with blueberries and real maple syrup and they were awesome!  If you are searching for a good pancake mix - look no further!  This one is AWESOME!!

Happy Flipping!
Kirsten

2 comments:

Hubby said...

Kirsten just isn't whistling Dixie, these are the best pancakes around !!

Kirsten said...

Thanks hubby - for taking the time to leave a comment! ;)