Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Pamela's Biscuit & Scone Mix

My take on PAMELA'S BISCUIT & SCONE MIX:

Tried making the Country Biscuit recipe on the bag and they turned out great.  They'd better be good, seeing that you add 12 tablespoons of butter!!  They are gluten and dairy-free.  I am still searching for an AWESOME biscuit recipe or mix.  This one is definitely good, but it's doesn't meet my expectations for the perfect biscuit.  I will probably use this mix for now, until I find a good recipe.  To me, this mix tastes a little sweet; I could almost see it making better scones than biscuits.  My oldest son loved these biscuits though, maybe because of that sweetness?  So, overall, I would recommend this mix.  Try it, you will probably like it.  I think I am picky when it comes to biscuits.  ; )

Happy Biscuit Making!

Kirsten

No comments: