Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Salsa Chicken

I happened to be making this super simple and delicious recipe tonight and when I looked up the recipe on my blog, I realized that it wasn't here!  I've been making it for years!  I can't believe I never posted it!  It's super duper easy, with only 4 ingredients and it's yummy too!

I hope you and your family love it as much as I do!

Enjoy!

Kirsten


SALSA CHICKEN

4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts

4 teaspoons taco seasoning mix

1 cup salsa

1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

 

1) Preheat oven to 375F

2) Place chicken breasts in a lightly-greased 9x13 baking dish

3) Sprinkle chicken on both sides with taco seasoning mix

4) Top each breast with salsa

5) Bake for 25-35 minutes until cooked through

6) Sprinkle evenly with cheese and continue baking for 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted


NOTES:

~I like to use a Mexican shredded cheese blend, instead of cheddar

~This is delicious served with my Mexican Rice recipe!





No comments: