Monday, July 20, 2015

Parmesan Chicken Salad

Another creation I came up with yesterday to take to a church BBQ!  I had a rotisserie chicken in the fridge, so I used the meat and came up with this super yummy chicken salad!  I didn't measure anything, so I'll make my best guess on the amounts!

Enjoy!
Kirsten

PARMESAN CHICKEN SALAD

3 cups cooked chicken, chopped or shredded
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon yellow mustard
1/2 cup slivered almonds
1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
1/2 cup red grapes, halved

1)  Mix the chicken, mayo and mustard until well combined.

2)  Stir in the almonds and parmesan.

3)  Fold in the grapes.

4)  Serve plain, on crackers, bread or lettuce wraps.

NOTES:

~As I said, I guessed on the amounts I used.  When I make it again, I'll measure and change the amounts if necessary, but this is my best guess.

No comments: