Friday, April 26, 2013

Maple Chicken

This recipe is delicious, simple and gluten-free!  It was given to me by my friend Becca, so I'm not sure where it originated, but we love it!  The chicken is moist and flavorful.  The butter and maple syrup give it a nice sweetness.  Even your kids might like it!

Enjoy!
Kirsten

MAPLE CHICKEN

1/4 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup maple syrup
4-5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Gluten-free bread or cracker crumbs

1)  Preheat oven to 350F.

2)  Spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.

3)  Mix melted butter and maple syrup together until completely combined.

4)  Put gluten-free bread or cracker crumbs in a separate dish big enough for dipping the chicken.

5)  Dip the chicken breasts into the butter mixture, then the bread crumbs.

5)  Place in baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes.

NOTES:

~I recommend 100% pure maple syrup, but others would work if you don't have any.

~I use Glutino Original Crackers to make my own cracker crumbs.

No comments: